Download the app to your device.
To install applications not from the Play Market, you must have the appropriate permissions for your browser.
Allow the browser to install applications from third-party sources.
The browser will offer you to enable the corresponding options by opening the settings of your device.
Or do it yourself:
- open the “Settings” of your device;
- in the search bar (above), start typing the phrase “unknown”;
- the “Install unknown apps” settings item (or a similar name) will appear;
- find the item “Allow from this sources” and turn it on;
- go back to the downloaded file, click “Install” and follow the instructions of the program.